New Challenges, Greater Callings:
Exploring the Needs of Philanthropy in Times of Change
More than 100 grantmaking professionals shared their experience and identified needs for knowledge, training, research, and support.
To learn more, please find our full report here.
Working with Community Works Consulting was professionally and personally a wonderful and memorable experience. Community Works Consulting’s strategic insight, careful consideration of complex inputs, but most of all, their warm, engaged work ethic make them excellent partners for funders, nonprofits or others wanting to take their work to the next level.”
Alfredo Lee Senior Program Officer, First 5 LA
Community Works Consulting partners with foundations, corporations, and individuals across a diverse range of sectors and issue areas, both locally and internationally, to create meaningful and effective philanthropy. Whether it’s designing a grantmaking strategy, researching a key issue area, creating a landscape analysis, or developing a contingency and succession plan, we tailor services to help you make the most informed decisions in order to reach your philanthropic goals.
Experience in foundation management, operations, corporate community outreach, strategic grantmaking and program management inform our range of services:
- Capacity building for grantees
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion assessments and support
- Facilitation, planning and convening support
- Program officer support
- Grantmaking process reviews
- Program evaluation
- Research and landscape analysis
How your organization benefits:
- Use your resources more efficiently
- Streamline your processes
- Create thoughtful and informed strategy
- Build stronger connections to your community
- Enhance mission and value aligned giving
- Deepen commitment to equity in grantmaking