A Story for Change
The Community Works Consulting team offers full-service, strategic grant support. Our work is designed to help organizations develop consistent, sustainable streams of income. For many of our clients, we function like a virtual grants department, managing the submission process, tracking results, conducting prospect research, and ensuring funding requests match need and mission. In 2015 we:
- Raised $2.7 million in foundation grants for our clients.
- Received 60% of all dollars requested.
- Averaged across all clients a return on investment of $10.46 raised for every dollar in service costs.
- Averaged across all clients a cost of fundraising of 10%.
What we are able to accomplish with our clients is:
- Strengthening the case-for-giving.
- Aligning funding with allocation strategies to best serve agency need.
- Building stronger relationships between your agency and funders.
- Overseeing and managing submission and reporting requirements.
- Identifying new funding prospects that match your need.
- Creating a consistent funding stream from foundation and corporate grants.
- Ensuring that your agency is grant ready.
We look forward to helping you with your grantsmanship needs. We also work with our clients on government grant processes. For more information about foundation or government grants, please give us a call.